Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Addy downy dunk

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I *think* it doesn't change anything. But I've never done one before.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can do a Downey Dunk on Addy. It works a little bit to break up the tangles.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So did you end up getting a PM Addy? How do you like her?

  4. #4
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    You should ask or PM prasnlrd (hope I spelled that right). She should be able to help you.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I soaked my PM addy's hair in downy for about an hour and it didn't make much difference at all. Don't worry about it changing the texture or anything.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member margersk8's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Has anyone done one on Addy? Does it change the texture of the hair on a PM doll? Thanks for any info.

    Edited to correct spelling error

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 25, 2006 12:40 PM: Message edited by: rel'smom ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I soaked my PM Addy for 1 1/2 and it helped a little bit. The tangles are the worst to fix. Poor Addy.

    You won't wreck her hair. I wrapped her face in saran wrap to protect her eyes. I used the sink - but I think a paint tray would have worked better.

    Good Luck.

    k

  8. #8
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dunked my Addy for about 24 hours. It helped a lot with the tangles. Her hair was pretty much one big mat. Here's an album of her after she'd been combed out.
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2114589158

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •